Contruent is in search of a Solutions Consultant to join our Global Sales Team! The Solutions Consultant works with our Enterprise Account Executives during the pre-sales process as a technical expert.
What You’ll Do
- In partnership with the sales team, provide pre-sales Project Controls technical/functional support to prospective clients
- Develop & deliver high quality Contruent presentations and live product demonstrations
- Present & articulate Contruent’s Project Controls strengths, features, and benefits from a competitive perspective
- Articulate Contruent’s unique business value
- Extensive knowledge about Cost Controls, Project Management, and Project Controls
- Previous Contruent Enterprise software experience (f.k.a. ARES Prism)
- Previous experience in a similar role is a bonus
- Hybrid/remote work options
Contruent is the premier capital project management software solution that empowers owners and EPCs to build large construction projects with precision and speed. Contruent is faster to deliver across the project lifecycle because it integrates cost and scheduling and comes project-ready out-of-the box with 25 years of best practices built in. The result is higher accuracy, speed, and cost efficiency. Founded in 1994 as ARES PRISM and renamed with the launch of an innovative SaaS platform, Contruent operates in 26 countries and is now headquartered in Naperville, IL. Join the movement of meeting on-time and on-budget expectations by visiting www.contruent.com.