Control Project Costs
with Contruent Enterprise
Contruent Enterprise includes cost management functionality, enabling users to integrate project schedules and cost estimates to develop time-phased budgets and forecasts, and measure project performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements.
Contruent Enterprise supports all cost management required processes including: budgeting, resource planning, time-phasing, progress and performance measurement, earned value management, cost and schedule analysis, change management, risk tracking, funds allocation, forecasting and reporting.
Save money with complete cost control of your portfolio
Eliminate spreadsheets and gain confidence in your data
Reduce project risks by aligning cost and schedule
- Create unlimited control accounts to manage project data at the level of detail desired by the user
- Establish time-phased budgets to represent cash flow plans for projects
- Use enterprise reporting periods for enterprise cash flow analysis
- Measure performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements
- Implement change management processes to maintain control of scope and cost
- Create and manage workflows
- Plan & forecast resources by reporting period
Time to perform tasks has reduced by almost 90 percent by using Contruent. This has helped me spend more time on in-depth analysis of current project performance, providing controlling measures to ensure that the project performs as planned.