Managing Capital Expansion Project at African Electric Power Organization
This case study shares how an Africa Electric Power organization decided to standardize their systems, processes and procedures as they prepared for the commencement of enormous capital projects. With ARES PRISM, the company was able to integrate data, increase efficiency and improve confidence in data and reports.
- Reporting is slow and is host to potential errors
- Time wasted and accuracy compromised in earned value management
- Large projects are too difficult to control through spreadsheets
Implement integrated project lifecycle management software that:
- Seamlessly integrates data from other systems, including Excel and Primavera
- Offers local support
- Can be quickly implemented and is easy-to-use
- Is equipped to deal with large, complex projects
- Increased efficiency
- User-friendly system for project controls team to adopt
- Increased confidence in data and reports
Download Case Study
“With the commencement of enormous capital expansion projects came the normal challenges associated with controlling these projects adequately. Contruent Enterprise was the application of choice to manage these projects.”
Transforming Raw Data into Actionable Intelligence for More Informed Decision Making
Sorting and presenting project data visually can drive informed...
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...