Doubled Efficiency of Month-End Reporting Process at Large Utilities Organization
This case study shares how a large utilities organization in Asia-Pacific used PRISM to manage a multi-billion dollar project. The company was able to reduce time spent on monthly reporting by 50% while creating consistent, error-free reports.
- Short time frame for month end reporting
- Errors in data from Excel
- Inconsistent processes
- Uncontrolled data and changes
Implement integrated project lifecycle management software that:
- Acts as a one-stop shop for reporting, change management, analysis, and general data storage
- Easily and quickly creates standardized reports
- Enables introduction of consistent processes
- Integrates with other project management tools
- Is user friendly and easy to learn
- Less time spent on creating month end reports, allowing more time for analysis
- Trusted, transparent source of data
- Turnaround time cut in half
- Streamlined processes
Download Case Study
“In comparison to Excel, PRISM was a breath of fresh air in terms of its project management capabilities.”
Transforming Raw Data into Actionable Intelligence for More Informed Decision Making
Sorting and presenting project data visually can drive informed...
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...