Praetorian – Flexible Cost Management Solution for Centralized Project Controls
This case study shares how Praetorian Construction Management uses PRISM to help provide project management services to a wide variety of clients. PRISM gives Praetorian the flexibility they need while also increasing data accuracy, creating useful reports, and improving forecasting and trending.
Engineering & Construction
- Varying client requirements
- Manual processes/tools that are prone to error
- Project controls tools with limited flexibility
Use an integrated project lifecycle management solution that:
- Can be deployed quickly, is versatile and capable of handling multiple clients’ requirements
- Improves data accuracy and eliminates human error
- Creates relevant reports at the click of a button
- Less time spent developing & implementing the project control structure
- Flexibility to work with clients on a variety of different projects
- Improved customer service as they now have the tool to back up their skills
Download Case Study
“While we are running the project, we are able to plan better and monitor trends in real-time to ensure that things are heading in the right direction. It also helps us track our control measures and verify they are working.”
Transforming Raw Data into Actionable Intelligence for More Informed Decision Making
Sorting and presenting project data visually can drive informed...
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...