Crossrail Limited – Automated Change Management Approval Process
About Crossrail Ltd
This case study shares how Crossrail Ltd implemented PRISM to increase confidence in data, create a dependable audit trail for all project changes, and produce executive reports just five days after month end.
- Needed to manage approval of up to 1000 project changes per period
- Required standard process for change management
- Project management team dispersed in multiple offices
Implement integrated project lifecycle management solution that:
- Automates the change management approval process
- Improves data accuracy of monthly reports
- Decreases re-work and monthly report processing times
- Eliminates changes that are out of governance
- Increased confidence in data
- Improved foresight and reporting capability
- Audit trail of project changes
- Produce executive report in 5 days from months end
Download Case Study
“Because Contruent integrates with other applications, Crossrail had “one source of truth” with a central system that their cost management, change management, trending, and forecast data would be housed.”
Identifying the Thread that Leads to a Competitive Edge
Almost every industry is making progress toward increasing automation...
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...