DMC Mining Services – CFO’s Perspective of Project Controls Software for Operational & Financial Improvement
About DMC Mining
This case study explores how DMC Mining Services (DMC), a global provider of underground mine contracting services for more than 40 years, has implemented ARES PRISM to provide them with a systematic pathway for monitoring, controlling, and forecasting projects. One of DMC’s overarching business goals is focused on creating value for their clients, and managing projects more efficiently and cost effectively is helping them achieve that. With ARES PRISM, they are able to make operational and financial improvements, speed up turnaround time, increase accuracy of reporting, and optimize resources with reduced work duplication.
- Challenges in Reporting at Enterprise Level
- Inconsistent Standardization across Projects using Spreadsheets
- Decentralized Databases
- Multiple Data Entries & Potential for Human Errors
- Limited Security
- Systematic Pathway for Monitoring, Controlling & Forecasting Projects
- Reputation in Mining Industry
- Global Presence & Scalability for Future Growth
- System Integration Capabilities
- Turnaround Time Improved Significantly
- Operational & Financial Improvements
- Increased Accuracy of Reporting
- Resource Optimization & Reduced Work Duplication
- More Time for High Value Analysis & Less Time Spent Cleaning & Entering Data
Download Case Study
Transforming Raw Data into Actionable Intelligence for More Informed Decision Making
Sorting and presenting project data visually can drive informed...
Digitizing the Construction Industry
Ever wondered why the construction industry has responded differently...