GULF Companies – 10% Reduction in Estimating Man-hours, Improved Productivity and Standardization
About Gulf Companies
This case study explores how GULF Companies, a project management, engineering and construction management company, utilizes ARES PRISM estimating software to improve standardization, quality control and reduce estimating man-hours.
GULF Companies no longer has to deal with a labor intensive validation process or insufficient quality control in estimates. They have standardized setup and reporting which has increased productivity especially on large projects with multiple facilities.
- Insufficient Quality Control in Estimates
- Labor-Intensive Validation Process
- Lack of Standardization
- Quality Control
- Data Management
- Standardized Setup & Reporting
- 10% Reduction of Estimating Man-Hours
- Standardization of Setup and Reporting
- Increased Productivity Especially on Large Projects with Multiple Facilities
Download Case Study
With Contruent Enterprise, we have been able to reduce the effort to track down and fix formula errors in our previous estimate worksheets. This, we believe, has saved us up to 10% of our estimating man-hours.