Unified Communication Platform for International Railway Joint Venture
This case study shares how an International Railway Joint Venture set out to find a powerful estimating solution that would also integrate with a project controls system so that they could have one platform of communication. With ARES PRISM, they were able to have estimating, project controls, and planning data all in one centralized location resulting in reduced time to complete tasks from days to hours and consistency in delivery with common coding structures.
- Three contractors coming in with their own practices and systems
- Meeting specific client requirements
- Disintegration between estimating, project controls, planning
Implement an estimating tool that:
- Fits the estimators requirements
- Integrates with project control platform
- Is compatible with BIM models
- Creates one platform of communication
Available in the cloud
- Time savings
- One platform of communication
- Consistency in delivery with common coding structures
Download Case Study
“One of the biggest wins and benefits we get from the system is the ability to use BIM models and take-offs to create our builds.”
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...
HS2 JV Saves Millions by Using New BIM Tool
Contruent BIM capability helps High Speed 2 joint venture save millions....