Low Level Waste Repository – Enterprise Reporting & Earned Value Management
About Low Level Waste Repository
This case study shares how Low Level Waste Repository (LLW Repository) Ltd uses ARES PRISM project management software to improve reporting, reduce reliance on spreadsheets, and increase control over their processes. This nuclear energy waste repository is now able to produce reports quickly while having total confidence in their data.
Holmrook, United Kingdom
- Lack of audit trail and data configuration controls
- Lacked independence and flexibility
- Inconsistent reports from spreadsheets
- Strict earned value requirements set out by customer
Implement integrated project lifecycle management solution that:
- Meet and exceed earned value management requirements
- Integrates with both Primavera P6 and SAP
- Creates both enterprise and project reports
- Is a user-friendly application
- One source of truth
- Provides client with accurate, timely data in required format
- Supports the growing needs of the business
- Confidence in data
日本語 This case study is also available in Japanese
Download Case Study
With Contruent Enterprise, we have been able to support the growing needs of the business and satisfy our client’s requirements in full.
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...
Earned Value Management Guide: The Basics & Benefits of EVM
Benefits, challenges, history, and basic concepts behind EVM...