AECOM – Increasing Scalability & Reducing Project Cost
This case study explores how AECOM, a global engineering and construction company, is utilizing ARES PRISM project lifecycle management software to massively reduce project cost, gain complete insight into their data, and improve repeatability of analysis.
- Disintegrated data
- Varying calculation methodologies
- Delay in data visibility
Implement an integrated project management solution that:
- Improves repeatability of analysis
- Delivers consistent reports
- Offers standardization of processes
- Complete data integration
- Increased flexibility and scalability
- Built-in Earned Value Management standards
- Data integrity and trustworthy calculations
Download Case Study
Our goal is to standardize how we do project controls within Oil and Gas and within AECOM, Contruent Enterprise is a really important piece of that puzzle.
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...
Genentech – Cost and Change Management
Biotech leader Genentech selects Contruent to drive project success....