Improving Project Insight & Productivity at Middle East Airport
This case study shares how a Middle East Airport abandoned spreadsheets for managing several large expansion programs. Instead they searched for a system that would help standardize processes, integrate with existing systems, and automate change management. With ARES PRISM, they have already seen results with reduced monthly reporting time, improved productivity, and increased insight into project performance.
- Manual processes for managing budgets, payments, changes, etc.
- Lengthy month end reporting
- Lack of audit trail to track historical information
- Cost and schedule integration
Use an integrated project lifecycle management solution that:
- Easy-to-use application that would help standardize processes
- Integration with ERP, scheduling systems, etc.
- Automated change management
- Tracking of historical data
- Quality standard reports
- Contract Management capabilities
- Reduced monthly reporting time
- Increased time for analysis
- Improved productivity
- Insight into project performance
Download Case Study
“With Contruent, month-end closing, reporting, and data validation are seamless and fast, especially for enterprise teams.”
Identifying the Thread that Leads to a Competitive Edge
Almost every industry is making progress toward increasing automation...
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...