ROI of Enterprise Cost Management at Mid-Sized Oil & Gas Company
This case study shares how a mid-sized pipeline company in North America implemented PRISM for enterprise-wide cost management. They use PRISM over spreadsheet data entry to effectively manage budget cost, increase volume project capacity, and reduce time spent on month-end reporting and forecasting analysis.
- Decentralized spreadsheets
- Time consuming month-end reporting
- Increasingly complex projects
Implement integrated project lifecycle management solution that:
- Integrates with SAP, manages budget cost, and provides an accurate forecast in minutes
- Reduces reliance on large spreadsheets
- Improves data accuracy and monthly reporting processes
- Prevents extra expense of hiring additional resources
- Trustworthy project controls data
- Increased project volume capacity
- Reduced time spent on month-end reporting and forecasting analysis
Download Case Study
“By cutting down reporting cycle time, the team is able to focus their time and efforts on the high-value parts of project controls such as analysis and forecasting.”
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...
Genentech – Cost and Change Management
Biotech leader Genentech selects Contruent to drive project success....