Senior Software Technical Support Analyst
Contruent ULC is looking for one full time permanent Senior Software Technical Support Analyst for our Canada office located at 400 3rd Avenue SW, Suite 3700, Calgary, Alberta T2P 4H2.
Salary range from $51.28 to $67.45 per hour.
What You’ll Do
- Implementation and configuration of Contruent Enterprise which is a SAAS-based project controls software platform.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced.
- Reproduce, diagnose, and resolve technical problems encountered by users.
- Provide business systems, network, and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software.
- Assist with training on all modules in Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 at various local and international clients.
- Responsible for all Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 Training Data and Exercises.
- Assist with Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 End User Documentation and Online Help Menus for Contruent Web Portal.
- Coordinate on-site/off-site team to ensure project deliverables are met and coordinate between customers and internal Product Development Team.
- Assist with support of Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 after installation and configuration at various local and international clients.
- Lead with additional software development in Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2.
- Provide end-to-end setup and configuration of Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 at various local and international clients.
- Assist with quality assurance testing on changes in Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2.
- Assist various local and international clients with master data development.
- Lead the integration development between Contruent Enterprise/PRISM G2 and clients ERP system. (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Collect, organize, and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts.
- Train contractors and customers to assist with Contruent Enterprise and PRISM G2 installations and implementations before former acceptance.
- The Employee may from time to time be required to carry out such other reasonable duties as the Employer may decide, without additional remuneration, should this be necessary to meet the needs of the business.
The Employee’s position requires the following experience:
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in cost controls is required
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in our proprietary software (Contruent Enterprise, Prism G2, Prism Go, Dashboards, and Estimating) is required.
- Cost management experience or training certificate
- Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain (planning, production, warehousing, and transportation) is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Sales management experience or training certificate
- Travel is required for this position.
The Employee’s position requires the following certifications:
- PRISM Estimator Certificate
- PRISM G2 Training Certificates – Cost Management + Administrator/Super User
- Earned Value Management Principals
- Life Insurance Premiums
- Accidental Death or Dismemberment
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (employee, spouse and dependents)
- A Medical Insurance Stipend
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
Contruent ULC is the premier capital project management software solution that empowers owners and EPCs to build large construction projects with precision and speed, with project-ready out-of-the box with 25 years of best practices built in. Founded in 1994 as ARES PRISM and renamed with the launch of an innovative SaaS platform, Contruent ULC operates in 26 countries and is now headquartered at 55 Shuman Blvd. Suite 200 Naperville, IL 60563 USA.
Join the movement of meeting on-time and on-budget expectations by visiting www.contruent.com.