Improve data accuracy and reduce errors with workflow management
Project changes often affect other teams and departments, and they can easily increase in complexity and cost. Depending on the project change requested, it could impact additional worksites, stakeholders, and require numerous approvals and sign-offs. Having a change management workflow with pre-defined reviewers and approvers is table stakes when managing complex megaprojects.
Contruent Enterprise helps organizations increase their project management maturity level by moving from manual paper or email processes to automated change management processes.
Increase project management maturity portfolio-wide
Greatly reduce redundant and manual processes
Streamline & automate change management
- Eliminate the need for wet signatures, couriers, printers, and unnecessary meetings
- Increase transparency with automated change order status updates
- Create and manage workflows around trends, change orders, change requests, and monetary authority levels
- Automatically submit, track and approve changes at the click of a button
- Speed up the approval process by notifying managers of change approvals via email
Contruent’s change management features, with automated change management workflow, enabled Crossrail to overcome the manual process of change control, improved data accuracy, and reduced re-work and errors. Project changes are now automatically submitted, tracked, and approved at the click of a button. This change approval workflow has significantly sped up the approval process since managers are alerted to approve each change via email.