Get everyone on the same page using enterprise-grade dashboards
Understand project, program, and portfolio performance at a glance and work at the speed of thought without ever taking your eyes off the data.
Contruent Enterprise provides a series of pre-designed dashboard views, showing progress and performance information based on industry best practices. Users can easily manipulate the dashboard data, thereby presenting the data from a different perspective based on your company’s coding standards.
Key project insights that are data driven
Real-time data for more informed business decisions
Significant savings on all capital costs
- Glean instant business intelligence
- Increase collaboration with easy to understand dashboard views
- Bring all project data together in one intuitive dashboard
- Spot project trends and identify projects with the greatest risks
- Easily determine when to take action on ‘suspect’ projects
Use Contruent dashboards for project & portfolio-centric reporting
Provide an overall dashboard of the enterprise.
Executive Summary Dashboard
Focus on a specific portfolio including cost performance, budget breakdown, schedule milestones, and project cost.
Show cost performance, performance indicators, SPI/CPI, negative variances and their sources, progress, totals and variances, any overspend and it’s source.
Display the overall evolution of your budget and forecast. View change statistics comparing budget and forecast, view change types (change by variety, change by status), and view change orders in a change register.
Analyze trends, see how CPI/SPI and variances have changed over time and include forecasting as an option.
Since Contruent integrates out-of-the-box with scheduling applications (such as Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project), data that is fed into the system can be rolled up by project and portfolio..
Cost & Comparison
Display budget comparison, EAC comparison, and cost comparison dashboards. Drill down into high level reports to understand the full project cost breakdown.
Progress & Performance Dashboard
View and dive into project or portfolio planned vs earned percentages, remaining scope, performance indicators, variances, cost performance, and time-phased performance data.
View variance analysis, baseline budget vs approved budget vs current EAC, and performance indicators.
They now have greater visibility into project execution and performance through dashboards, and are able to track expenditure and calculate forecasts without having to rely on a series of spreadsheets.
Ready-to-use project dashboard templates
- Easy to create and share dashboards with the project team, the owner, or anyone that needs fast visual performance information
- Expertly designed to be the best dashboard for project management data in the world
- Only a few clicks to publish — allowing you to spend more time on analysis, and less time on IT