Accurately measure progress and report productivity
Project controls professionals waste valuable time chasing people down for status updates from the field. When they finally receive updates, they come in all forms – sticky notes, paper scraps, text messages, e-mails – resulting in lost time and the need to manually enter statuses to report progress.
With Contruent, progress can be accurately reported based on hours and installed quantities with user-defined rules of credit for complete performance measurement. With detailed field data throughout the project life-cycle, users will be alerted to issues in a timely manner allowing the rapid development of corrective actions to keep your projects on-time and within budget.
Immediate updates for accurate forecasting
Easily define milestones and rules of credit
Review and approval both at your fingertips
- Define, status, and progress construction tasks on a routine basis
- Organize data by WBS, CBS, area, and phase
- Budget tasks and deliverables by hours and quantities
- Dynamically record actuals from field
- Create daily field progressing reports
- Immediate updates for accurate forecasting
- Alerted to issues allowing for rapid development of corrective actions
We were able to integrate time and progress together, allowing us to manage progress in a more structured and objective way. This led to a significant improvement in productivity across our business.