Laing O’Rourke – Integrated Field Management & Labor Cost Management
About Laing O’Rourke
This case study shares how Laing O’Rourke Australia implemented PRISM to provide change management control, create a robust labour productivity monitoring and control process, and establish an early warning mechanism to enable confident decision making.
Engineering & Construction
- Inconsistent business processes
- Non-integrated budget and program
- Decentralized spreadsheets
- Problem amplified by being a self-perform contractor
Implement integrated field management and labour cost management software that:
- Establishes robust labour productivity monitoring and control process
- Integrates with scheduling and timesheet systems
- Provides change management control out-of-the-box
- Creates reports on multiple levels
- Establishes an early warning mechanism to enable confident decision making
- Reduced weekly reporting cycles
- Manage large, complex projects with lean team
- Confidence in report outputs and forecasts
Download Case Study
“We had intangible losses here and there that we could not actually justify. We had some inaccuracy in some areas and masking in others which caused us to have some surprises towards the end of projects. In our world, surprises are not a good thing.”
ARES PRISM Rebrands to Contruent with Launch of Innovative Capital Project Management Software Solution
Rebrand reflects the company’s vision to empower owners and EPCs to...
The Construction Industry Needs More Than Collaboration in Project Management
Project management in construction cannot succeed with collaboration...