Enterprise Account Executive
Contruent is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to add to our global team. You will run a book of business that includes named accounts overseeing the nation’s largest infrastructure construction projects.
What You’ll Do
Your primary responsibility is to work with our demand generation teams to open opportunities, accelerate them through a sales cycle, close them, and then work with our customer success team to ensure they receive the ROI committed.
Primary Business Outcomes include:
- Hunt and open new opportunities, both in new logos and expansion of existing accounts
- Sell to C-Level executives to show the power of Contruent ROI expectations, while also working with our technical teams to show Project Managers & IT team how our solution integrates with other vital systems
- Drive sales cycles of $250-$1m sized deals with multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure ROI is realized and customer experience is world-class
What’s In It for You
Simply put, unlimited upside with uncapped sales commissions. Contruent is run by a CEO who comes from sales and believes fiercely that a strong sales culture (coupled with a deep customer success discipline) that caters to high performers is one of the cornerstones to a successful business.
Points that make this attractive to high performers:
- Uncapped sales commissions. If you are a high performer, you will make a lot of money
- Strong sales enablement and demand generation to support you
- Focus on ongoing sales training and processes to continue being innovative and world-class
- With proven performance comes increased autonomy to run your book of business, live where you wish, and set your own hours
- Ability to work with Contruent leadership team who have had huge success at companies like Oracle, Microsoft, Google, Bain, and Vista Equity Partner
- Opportunity to be part of M33 Growth’s company portfolio, which includes 12 software companies, providing networking and career opportunities beyond Contruent
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k
What Will Make You Successful (in other words, what we need to see):
We are looking for individuals who have a DESIRE TO ACHIEVE and desire to WIN. For us, winning means a desire and ability to make A LOT OF MONEY for our customers, for Contruent, for our investors, and for themselves.
Winning Attributes Include:
- Competitive to win for customers, PRISM, investors and themselves
- Empathetic to solve customer problems and ensure strong ROI
- PROACTIVE, “can-do” positive ENERGY GIVERS — when people receive your call, they feel a jolt of energy
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Ability and interest to HUSTLE and be with prospects and customers. Post-covid world, expect 50%+ travel to be driving insight in person
Winning Experience Includes:
- Proven track record of winning in selling large enterprise software deals
- Strong preference of experience winning in construction tech and/or project controls
Contruent is the premier capital project management software solution that empowers owners and EPCs to build large construction projects with precision and speed. Contruent is faster to deliver across the project lifecycle because it integrates cost and scheduling and comes project-ready out-of-the box with 25 years of best practices built in. The result is higher accuracy, speed, and cost efficiency. Founded in 1994 as ARES PRISM and renamed with the launch of an innovative SaaS platform, Contruent operates in 26 countries and is now headquartered in Naperville, IL. Join the movement of meeting on-time and on-budget expectations by visiting www.contruent.com.